RBG and Black Lives Matter

RBG and Black Lives Matter

Community, Disrupt, Disruption Now, Education, Leadership, Politics, Pop Culture
[vidseo id="13508" width="100%" excerpt="15" ]HOSTED BY ROB RICHARDSONShare This! "How laws are interpreted often have a more lasting impact than the laws themselves.."RBG's death could change the course and direction of rights in this country for black and brown communities. Discover what you can and should do to protect your rights.CONNECT WITH THE HOSTRob RichardsonEntrepreneur & Keynote SpeakerRob Richardson is the host of disruption Now Podcast and the owner of DN Media Agency, a full-service digital marketing and research company. He has appeared on MSNBC, America this Week, and is a weekly contributor to Roland Martin Unfiltered. BOOK ROB AS A KEYNOTE SPEAKERMORE WAYS TO WATCHthin Serious about change? Subscribe to our podcasts.SUBSCRIBE NOW! !function(){function t(t){this.element=t,this.animationId,this.start=null,this.init()}if(!window.requestAnimationFrame){var i=null;window.requestAnimationFrame=function(t,n){var e=(new Date).getTime();i||(i=e);var a=Math.max(0,16-(e-i)),o=window.setTimeout(function(){t(e+a)},a);return i=e+a,o}}t.prototype.init=function(){var t=this;this.animationId=window.requestAnimationFrame(t.triggerAnimation.bind(t))},t.prototype.reset=function(){var t=this;window.cancelAnimationFrame(t.animationId)},t.prototype.triggerAnimation=function(t){var i=this;this.start||(this.start=t);var n=t-this.start;504>n||(this.start=this.start+504),this.element.setAttribute("transform","rotate("+Math.min(n/1.4,360)+" 12 12)");if(document.documentElement.contains(this.element))window.requestAnimationFrame(i.triggerAnimation.bind(i))};var n=document.getElementsByClassName("nc-loop_circle-02-24"),e=[];if(n)for(var a=0;n.length>a;a++)!function(i){e.push(new t(n[i]))}(a);document.addEventListener("visibilitychange",function(){"hidden"==document.visibilityState?e.forEach(function(t){t.reset()}):e.forEach(function(t){t.init()})})}();
Read More
Is Black King?

Is Black King?

Community, Disruption Now, Featured, Pop Culture
[vidseo id="13575" width="100%" excerpt="15" ]HOSTED BY ROB RICHARDSONShare This! "The use of art can be a powerful change agent in this critical moment."Mark Phi hopes through his art he can inspire change and get more African Americans to embrace the power of their heritage. Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZQ__8Uwc1bAzvmJ4r_1_pAInstagram: @markphicreations CONNECT WITH THE HOSTRob RichardsonEntrepreneur & Keynote SpeakerRob Richardson is the host of disruption Now Podcast and the owner of DN Media Agency, a full-service digital marketing and research company. He has appeared on MSNBC, America this Week, and is a weekly contributor to Roland Martin Unfiltered. BOOK ROB AS A KEYNOTE SPEAKERMORE WAYS TO WATCHthin Serious about change? Subscribe to our podcasts.SUBSCRIBE NOW! !function(){function t(t){this.element=t,this.animationId,this.start=null,this.init()}if(!window.requestAnimationFrame){var i=null;window.requestAnimationFrame=function(t,n){var e=(new Date).getTime();i||(i=e);var a=Math.max(0,16-(e-i)),o=window.setTimeout(function(){t(e+a)},a);return i=e+a,o}}t.prototype.init=function(){var t=this;this.animationId=window.requestAnimationFrame(t.triggerAnimation.bind(t))},t.prototype.reset=function(){var t=this;window.cancelAnimationFrame(t.animationId)},t.prototype.triggerAnimation=function(t){var i=this;this.start||(this.start=t);var n=t-this.start;504>n||(this.start=this.start+504),this.element.setAttribute("transform","rotate("+Math.min(n/1.4,360)+" 12 12)");if(document.documentElement.contains(this.element))window.requestAnimationFrame(i.triggerAnimation.bind(i))};var n=document.getElementsByClassName("nc-loop_circle-02-24"),e=[];if(n)for(var a=0;n.length>a;a++)!function(i){e.push(new t(n[i]))}(a);document.addEventListener("visibilitychange",function(){"hidden"==document.visibilityState?e.forEach(function(t){t.reset()}):e.forEach(function(t){t.init()})})}();
Read More
Sports in A COVID-19 World

Sports in A COVID-19 World

Community, Disrupt, Disruption Now
[vidseo id="13606" width="100%" excerpt="15" ]HOSTED BY ROB RICHARDSONShare This! "Sports During COVID-19?"We discuss the future of sports in a COVID-19 world with Jeff Kominsky. Jeff is a legal expert in all things sports. From 2002 through 2005, Mr. Kominsky interned with the Minnesota Vikings, reporting directly to former Vikings owner, Red McCombs. Mr. Kominsky’s interest in sports law/business continued into his studies at law school as the Founder & Chair of the Inaugural Sports Law Symposium at The Ohio State University. He currently serves as South Florida's Chapter President of the Florida Sports Law Association as well as a Regional member for the Sports Lawyers Association’s Outreach Committee. Follow Jeff Kominsky CONNECT WITH THE HOSTROB RICHARDSONEntrepreneur & Keynote SpeakerRob Richardson is the host of disruption Now Podcast and the owner…
Read More
Come As You Are, Change the Game

Come As You Are, Change the Game

Community, Disrupt, Disruption Now, Entrepreneurship
[vidseo id="13708" width="100%" excerpt="15" ]HOSTED BY ROB RICHARDSONShare This! "Come As You Are, Change The Game."Phylicia Fant is the Co-head of Urban at Columbia Records. “You have to honor who you are and show up in that space,” said Fant. “To thrive and survive, you have to be comfortable with you. Be okay with celebrating your uniqueness. That’s your superpower.” As a music executive, the Spelman College graduate has conceived and executed campaigns for a myriad of multi-platinum, award-winning artists including Drake’s OVO Sound, Prince, Jason Derulo, Swizz Beatz, Common, Andra Day, Amy Winehouse, Raphael Saadiq, Kid Cudi, and Lil Nas X to name a few. Fant is also known also creating opportunities for others to succeed. Whenever Fant meets a new artist for the first time, she always asks…
Read More
COVID-19 is the symptom the virus is our system.

COVID-19 is the symptom the virus is our system.

Community, Disrupt, Disruption Now, Politics
[vidseo id="13754" width="100%" excerpt="15" ]HOSTED BY ROB RICHARDSONShare This! "COVID-19 is the symptom. The virus is our system."Tyrel Ventura and Ameisha Cross discuss the failure of the American system in response to COVID-19. In this episode we discussThe US pattern of failures in response to crisesHow does this keep happening? Corruption, stupidity, or both?What will the new normal be?CONNECT WITH THE HOSTROB RICHARDSONEntrepreneur & Keynote SpeakerRob Richardson is the host of disruption Now Podcast and the owner of DN Media Agency, a full-service digital marketing and research company. He has appeared on MSNBC, America this Week, and is a weekly contributor to Roland Martin Unfiltered. BOOK ROB AS A KEYNOTE SPEAKERMORE WAYS TO WATCHthin Serious about change? Subscribe to our podcasts.SUBSCRIBE NOW! !function(){function t(t){this.element=t,this.animationId,this.start=null,this.init()}if(!window.requestAnimationFrame){var i=null;window.requestAnimationFrame=function(t,n){var e=(new Date).getTime();i||(i=e);var a=Math.max(0,16-(e-i)),o=window.setTimeout(function(){t(e+a)},a);return i=e+a,o}}t.prototype.init=function(){var t=this;this.animationId=window.requestAnimationFrame(t.triggerAnimation.bind(t))},t.prototype.reset=function(){var…
Read More
How Eric Thomas went from homeless to the First motivational speaker in the world.

How Eric Thomas went from homeless to the First motivational speaker in the world.

Community, Disrupt, Disruption Now, Featured, Featured, Leadership
[vidseo id="13776" width="100%" excerpt="15" ]HOSTED BY ROB RICHARDSONShare This! "Envision the life you want." CONNECT WITH THE HOSTRob RichardsonEntrepreneur & Keynote SpeakerRob Richardson is the host of disruption Now Podcast and the owner of DN Media Agency, a full-service digital marketing and research company. He has appeared on MSNBC, America this Week, and is a weekly contributor to Roland Martin Unfiltered. BOOK ROB AS A KEYNOTE SPEAKERMORE WAYS TO WATCHthin Serious about change? Subscribe to our podcasts.SUBSCRIBE NOW! !function(){function t(t){this.element=t,this.animationId,this.start=null,this.init()}if(!window.requestAnimationFrame){var i=null;window.requestAnimationFrame=function(t,n){var e=(new Date).getTime();i||(i=e);var a=Math.max(0,16-(e-i)),o=window.setTimeout(function(){t(e+a)},a);return i=e+a,o}}t.prototype.init=function(){var t=this;this.animationId=window.requestAnimationFrame(t.triggerAnimation.bind(t))},t.prototype.reset=function(){var t=this;window.cancelAnimationFrame(t.animationId)},t.prototype.triggerAnimation=function(t){var i=this;this.start||(this.start=t);var n=t-this.start;504>n||(this.start=this.start+504),this.element.setAttribute("transform","rotate("+Math.min(n/1.4,360)+" 12 12)");if(document.documentElement.contains(this.element))window.requestAnimationFrame(i.triggerAnimation.bind(i))};var n=document.getElementsByClassName("nc-loop_circle-02-24"),e=[];if(n)for(var a=0;n.length>a;a++)!function(i){e.push(new t(n[i]))}(a);document.addEventListener("visibilitychange",function(){"hidden"==document.visibilityState?e.forEach(function(t){t.reset()}):e.forEach(function(t){t.init()})})}();
Read More
Injustice For Some: Ahmad Arbery

Injustice For Some: Ahmad Arbery

Community, Disruption Now, Leadership, Politics
[vidseo id="13841" width="100%" excerpt="15" ]HOSTED BY ROB RICHARDSONShare This! "Injustice."Disruption Now Crew discussing the Ahmaud Arbrey murder and the dehumanization of black men in AmericaCONNECT WITH THE HOSTROB RICHARDSONEntrepreneur & Keynote SpeakerRob Richardson is the host of disruption Now Podcast and the owner of DN Media Agency, a full-service digital marketing and research company. He has appeared on MSNBC, America this Week, and is a weekly contributor to Roland Martin Unfiltered. BOOK ROB AS A KEYNOTE SPEAKERMORE WAYS TO WATCHthin Serious about change? Subscribe to our podcasts.SUBSCRIBE NOW! !function(){function t(t){this.element=t,this.animationId,this.start=null,this.init()}if(!window.requestAnimationFrame){var i=null;window.requestAnimationFrame=function(t,n){var e=(new Date).getTime();i||(i=e);var a=Math.max(0,16-(e-i)),o=window.setTimeout(function(){t(e+a)},a);return i=e+a,o}}t.prototype.init=function(){var t=this;this.animationId=window.requestAnimationFrame(t.triggerAnimation.bind(t))},t.prototype.reset=function(){var t=this;window.cancelAnimationFrame(t.animationId)},t.prototype.triggerAnimation=function(t){var i=this;this.start||(this.start=t);var n=t-this.start;504>n||(this.start=this.start+504),this.element.setAttribute("transform","rotate("+Math.min(n/1.4,360)+" 12 12)");if(document.documentElement.contains(this.element))window.requestAnimationFrame(i.triggerAnimation.bind(i))};var n=document.getElementsByClassName("nc-loop_circle-02-24"),e=[];if(n)for(var a=0;n.length>a;a++)!function(i){e.push(new t(n[i]))}(a);document.addEventListener("visibilitychange",function(){"hidden"==document.visibilityState?e.forEach(function(t){t.reset()}):e.forEach(function(t){t.init()})})}();
Read More
Dr. Lawrence Drake on the Myth of Absent Black Fathers

Dr. Lawrence Drake on the Myth of Absent Black Fathers

Community, Disrupt, Disruption Now
[vidseo id="17470" width="100%" excerpt="15" ]HOSTED BY ROB RICHARDSONShare This! "Putting Prejudice to Rest."On this episode we sit down with Dr. Lawrence Drake author of Color Him Father. Color Him Father is book about love and loss and what it means to be a black father in America. It disrupts the common narratives that black men aren't committed fathers.CONNECT WITH THE HOSTROB RICHARDSONEntrepreneur & Keynote SpeakerRob Richardson is the host of disruption Now Podcast and the owner of DN Media Agency, a full-service digital marketing and research company. He has appeared on MSNBC, America this Week, and is a weekly contributor to Roland Martin Unfiltered. BOOK ROB AS A KEYNOTE SPEAKERMORE WAYS TO WATCHthin Serious about change? Subscribe to our podcasts.SUBSCRIBE NOW! !function(){function t(t){this.element=t,this.animationId,this.start=null,this.init()}if(!window.requestAnimationFrame){var i=null;window.requestAnimationFrame=function(t,n){var e=(new Date).getTime();i||(i=e);var a=Math.max(0,16-(e-i)),o=window.setTimeout(function(){t(e+a)},a);return i=e+a,o}}t.prototype.init=function(){var t=this;this.animationId=window.requestAnimationFrame(t.triggerAnimation.bind(t))},t.prototype.reset=function(){var t=this;window.cancelAnimationFrame(t.animationId)},t.prototype.triggerAnimation=function(t){var…
Read More
Chauncey Mayfield from Zero to a Billion While Black

Chauncey Mayfield from Zero to a Billion While Black

Community, Disrupt, Disruption Now, Featured, Politics
[vidseo id="17859" width="100%" excerpt="15" ]HOSTED BY ROB RICHARDSONShare This! CONNECT WITH THE HOSTROB RICHARDSONEntrepreneur & Keynote SpeakerRob Richardson is the host of disruption Now Podcast and the owner of DN Media Agency, a full-service digital marketing and research company. He has appeared on MSNBC, America this Week, and is a weekly contributor to Roland Martin Unfiltered. BOOK ROB AS A KEYNOTE SPEAKERMORE WAYS TO WATCHthin Serious about change? Subscribe to our podcasts.SUBSCRIBE NOW! !function(){function t(t){this.element=t,this.animationId,this.start=null,this.init()}if(!window.requestAnimationFrame){var i=null;window.requestAnimationFrame=function(t,n){var e=(new Date).getTime();i||(i=e);var a=Math.max(0,16-(e-i)),o=window.setTimeout(function(){t(e+a)},a);return i=e+a,o}}t.prototype.init=function(){var t=this;this.animationId=window.requestAnimationFrame(t.triggerAnimation.bind(t))},t.prototype.reset=function(){var t=this;window.cancelAnimationFrame(t.animationId)},t.prototype.triggerAnimation=function(t){var i=this;this.start||(this.start=t);var n=t-this.start;504>n||(this.start=this.start+504),this.element.setAttribute("transform","rotate("+Math.min(n/1.4,360)+" 12 12)");if(document.documentElement.contains(this.element))window.requestAnimationFrame(i.triggerAnimation.bind(i))};var n=document.getElementsByClassName("nc-loop_circle-02-24"),e=[];if(n)for(var a=0;n.length>a;a++)!function(i){e.push(new t(n[i]))}(a);document.addEventListener("visibilitychange",function(){"hidden"==document.visibilityState?e.forEach(function(t){t.reset()}):e.forEach(function(t){t.init()})})}();
Read More
Robert Greene: Power & Human Nature

Robert Greene: Power & Human Nature

Community, Disruption Now, Featured, Featured
[vidseo id="13563" width="100%" excerpt="15" ]HOSTED BY ROB RICHARDSONShare This! "Robert Greene is the author of five New York Times best sellers: Greene is known for his books on strategy, power, and seduction."Robert Greene is the author of five New York Times best sellers: Greene is known for his books on strategy, power, and seduction. He has written five international bestsellers: The 48 Laws of Power, The Art of Seduction, The 33 Strategies of War, the 50th Law and Mastery. In this episode, we discuss Robert Greene’s latest book The Laws of Human Nature. Robert Greene’s Laws of Human Nature is a guide to decipher human behavior to avoid the pitfalls, toxic situations, destructive patterns and tribal tendencies we consistently fall prey too. (1:35:21) CONNECT WITH THE HOSTRob RichardsonEntrepreneur & Keynote…
Read More